Well, Art Club wasn't that bad. We continued painting our art work with dyes and water and lots of the colors ran all over the piece.
I did a star shaped picture and the star was supposed to be yellow but became yellow and green and blue and the outside, which was supposed to be blue, turned yellow, green and red. The border, which was red, had spread all over. Luckily, the flower turned out okay.
So my friend and I decided to stop doing our art, because we were going to continue next week anyway, and started dying the paper towels. Hers was very dark, but was filled with colors, while mine was pale and light but the colors are nice.
She joked that she would sell her paper towel for $100 because it would take 100 days to dry. I told her mine would only be for $50 because mine would only take 50 days to dry. In the end, hers took only about an hour to dry while mine took about half and hour to dry.
I'm still keeping mine. I
do hope nobody would use it to blow their nose or something.